As a Billiken of the Last Decade – or as we call you, BOLD – you’re young, successful, service-oriented, involved, active and social.
SLU is proud of its dynamic young graduates, and as sons and daughters of SLU forever, your energy and enthusiasm is a key component in the University’s continued excellence.
So we hope to hear from you often. Attend an event, be sure to take advantage of the BOLD perks listed here and of course, follow BOLD on Twitter and Facebook for the latest happenings and photos.
Benefits for BOLDs
- Career development resources: Whether you need help writing your resume or want to polish your interviewing skills, The Office of Alumni Engagement will connect you to campus resources that help you advance professionally. To get started, contact Amanda Hente at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-977-2564.
If you’d like career guidance from fellow Billikens who’ve been there – or are interested in giving the next generation of up-and-comers the advice you wish you had – check out SLUVisors, our alumni advisor program.
- BOLD Men’s Basketball Season Tickets Rate: Billikens of the Last Decade (alumni who graduated within the last 10 years) can purchase men's basketball season tickets for $100 per seat, a 45 percent discount. Contact the Billiken ticket office at 314-977-1260 or email@example.com for more information or to place an order.
If you have special seating requests or would like to sit with specific people, please call 314-977-1260 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Discounted Membership in The Billiken Club: Billikens of the Last Decade can join the Billiken Club at a reduced annual rate of $100. For more information, call 314-977-8180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discounted Membership in The President’s Circle: Billikens of the Last Decade can join the President’s Circle Annual Giving Society at a reduced annual rate of $1,000. For more information, contact Kris Siebert at email@example.com or 314-977-3145.
BOLDs are always ready to help the Billikens who follow in their footsteps, and one of the biggest ways to help current students is to make a financial gift to SLU.
We know a large gift may not be an option right now. But every alumni gift adds up and really does make a difference – for current students and for our national rankings.
Give to SLU | Watch a video that shows how "Your Support Matters Most"!
Join the BOLD Advisory Board
Interested in helping to plan of BOLD events? Consider joining the BOLD Advisory Board, which connects recent graduates through networking events, community service and mentoring opportunities. For more information, contact Kari Hinkle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016-2017 BOLD Advisory Board
- Dan Huebner (A&S ’09), President
- Kristen Huebner (A&S ’09 & ’11), Secretary
- Michelle Bryant (A&S ’13), Events Chair
- Jake Fechter (Cook ’14), Membership Chair
- Bradley Mueller (A&S ’15), Senior Outreach Committee Chair
- Ryan Finke (Cook ’13), Service Committee Chair