Important Information for Nominators:
- The nomination period for the 2023 awards is now closed. Any nominations submitted will be considered for the 2024 awards cycle.
- When completing the nomination form, please be as detailed and thorough as possible as this section is crucial for the selection process. The strength of your nomination depends on the information and supporting materials you provide to best represent the accomplishments of your nominee.
- Please be prepared to provide information on the nominee’s achievements and qualifications in the following categories:
- Professional Accomplishments
- Intellectual Pursuits
- Awards, Honors and Recognition
- First Among Peers/Paving the Way for Others
- Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Community Service
- Commitment to the Jesuit Ideals of Social Justice
- Continued Support of Saint Louis University
- In addition to text-based questions about the nominee’s achievements and qualifications, the form will also ask you to upload a CV or resume and any available letters of recommendation. Please have these ready when you begin the form as there is not a way to exit and return to the form after you have already started.
Learn more about the Pioneer Awards.
Is the Nominee retired?
If the Nominee is not retired, please complete the business address information.